QUARTER-FINALS TO THE FINAL
A no-frills package aimed at the confident independent traveller with accommodation over the three match weekends and the freedom to create your own itinerary in between.
|3* HOTEL & TICKET PACKAGE (LAND ONLY)||$12,995|
|3.5* HOTEL & TICKET PACKAGE PRICE (LAND ONLY)||$13,395|
|UPGRADE TO CATEGORY B MATCH TICKETS||$1,250|
|3* PACKAGE SINGLE SUPPLEMENT||$2,485|
|3.5* PACKAGE SINGLE SUPPLEMENT||$2,805|
|TRAVEL INSURANCE (ESTIMATE PER PERSON)||$280|
PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Meet & Greet service on arrival in Tokyo with a transfer to your hotel
- Nine (9) nights' accommodation, twin / double share basis as follows;
In: 18 Oct / Out: 21 Oct
In: 25 Oct / Out: 28 Oct
In: 31 Oct / Out: 03 Nov
- please note in Japan, room allocations are mainly twin beds rather than doubles
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome function (18 Oct only)
- Officially supplied RWC 2019™ Category C match tickets to;
- quarter-final 2
- quarter-final 4
- semi-final 1
- semi-final 2
- Tokyo Hop On - Hop Off Sightseeing Bus Pass
- Merchandise (To be confirmed)
- SUICA Train card for Tokyo
- 7 Day Japan Rail Pass - including second class travel on selected Shinkansen Bullet train services
- Departure transfer from the hotel to the airport if departing on group flights
- BCD Staff Member assistance (Subject to minimum numbers)
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- Flights, airline and airport departure and security taxes and any surcharges (fuel or otherwise) that may be imposed by airlines or government authorities
- Passport and visa fees (if required)
- Accommodation other than for the nights specified above
- Meals other than those specified above
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Gratuities and tips where acceptable
- Porterage of your bags at airports and hotels
- Items of a personal nature including but not limited to; drinks, mini bars, room service, laundry, Wi-Fi, spending money, additional sightseeing / tours and phone accounts
Arrive in Tokyo (own arrangements) where you will be met and transferred to your hotel where you will check in for your three-night stay.
This evening enjoy a welcome function with other travellers on our No-Frills packages.
Breakfast each morning is included.
Today is at leisure before this evenings Rugby World Cup 2019™ match.
This afternoon, make your way by train to Tokyo Stadium for this evenings quarter-final match between the Winner of pool B (hopefully New Zealand) and the Runner-up from pool A (could be Ireland, Scotland or Japan).
quarter-final two: Winner Pool B v Runner-up Pool A Tokyo Stadium, Tokyo Kick Off 19:15
Today is a free day to relax and explore this amazing city.
This afternoon, make your way by train to Tokyo Stadium for this evenings quarter-final match between the Winner of pool A and the Runner-up from pool B.
quarter-final four: Winner Pool A v Runner-up Pool B Tokyo Stadium, Tokyo Kick Off 19:15
The next three nights are free for you to create an itinerary to suit you. These nights are not included in your package, giving you the freedom to venture out of Tokyo and see more of this stunning country.
Alternatively, we can book you in for a few extra nights at the hotel allowing you to stay put. Speak to our consultants today for further information.
Today make your way back to your package hotel and check in for your three-night stay.
This afternoon, take the local metro train to the International Stadium Yokohama for this evening's first RWC 2019™ semi-final.
If New Zealand finish first in their pool and then win their quarter-final, they will play in semi-final 1 this evening. If they finish second in their pool, but then win their quarter-final, they will play in semi-final 2 tomorrow evening.
semi-final one: Winner QF 1 v Winner QF 2 International Stadium Yokohama Kick-off 17:00
After the match return to central Tokyo by train and return to your Hotel.
The day is free to explore Tokyo, do some shopping and sightseeing. If you haven't yet be sure to use your Hop On Hop Off bus tour voucher to see further afield.
This afternoon, take the local metro train to the International Stadium Yokohama for this evening's second RWC 2019™ semi-final.
semi-final two: Winner QF 3 v Winner QF 4 International Stadium Yokohama Kick-off 18:00
After the match return to central Tokyo and return to your Hotel.
After checking out of your hotel the next three days are your own to do as you wish.
Options include venturing to Fukuoka, spending time in Hiroshima to take in the enormity of the 1945 bombing or relaxing in Hakone not far from Tokyo but offering an escape from the big city feel.
Our team will be able to help you plan these days ensuring you make the most of your time in Japan, alternatively, these days are yours to fill as you wish.
Return to Tokyo and check into your hotel for your final three-night stay in Japan.
This evening you may like to head to an area known as the Golden Gai, a unique area full of small bars seating 10 - 12 people each. With over 200 bars in the area you are sure to squeeze in somewhere for a drink with the locals.
Today is free to relax and enjoy the sights of this great city and the build-up for tomorrow’s final.
Today, the culmination of four-years of planning and hard work for two of the World’s best rugby union nations will come to fruition. Will our New Zealand team be one of them and have the opportunity to create history? All will be revealed today in Tokyo at the Rugby World Cup 2019™ final.
This afternoon, take the local metro train to the International Stadium Yokohama for the final.
final: Winner SF 1 v Winner SF 2 International Stadium Yokohama Kick-off 18:00
After the match return to central Tokyo and return to your Hotel. Join in on the last evening of celebrations in Tokyo.
Today concludes the BCD Sports package in Tokyo.
If you are departing Tokyo today on a group flight a transfer is included; otherwise we suggest you utilise your SUICA card to travel to the airport. Alternatively, BCD Sports are happy to arrange private transfers at your own cost.
Note: Flights are not included in our no frills packages, group flights will be based on the flight which the majority of travellers are departing on.