SEMI-FINALS TO THE FINAL PACKAGE
A SIX NIGHT PACKAGE COVERING THE SEMI-FINAL AND THE FINAL WEEKENDS WITH THE FREEDOM TO EXPLORE JAPAN, OR STAY IN TOKYO, BETWEEN MATCHES.
|3* HOTEL & CATEGORY C MATCH TICKET PACKAGE PRICE (LAND ONLY)||$9,395|
|4* HOTEL & CATEGORY B MATCH TICKET PACKAGE PRICE (LAND ONLY)||$11,675|
|5* HOTEL & CATEGORY B MATCH TICKET PACKAGE PRICE (LAND ONLY)||$12,775|
|UPGRADE TO CATEGORY B MATCH TICKETS (3* PACKAGE ONLY)||$986|
|TRAVEL INSURANCE (ESTIMATED PER PERSON PRICE)||$200|
|3* PACKAGE SINGLE SUPPLEMENT||$1,440|
|4* PACKAGE SINGLE SUPPLEMENT||$2,485|
|5* PACKAGE SINGLE SUPPLEMENT||$3,585|
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Meet & Greet service on arrival in Tokyo with transfers to your hotel
- Six (6) nights' accommodation, twin / double share, over two weekends as follows;
In: 25 Oct / Out: 28 Oct
In: 31 Oct / Out: 03 Nov
- Please note in Japan, room allocations are mainly twin beds rather than double
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome function with other BCD Sports travellers (October 25 Only)
- Officially supplied RWC 2019™ Category B or C match tickets to;
- semi-final 1
- semi-final 2
- Tokyo Hop On - Hop Off Sightseeing Bus Pass
- Merchandise (To be confirmed)
- SUICA Rail card for travel to / from the matches
- 7 Day Japan Rail Pass - including second class travel on selected Shinkansen Bullet train service
- Departure transfer from the hotel to the airport if departing on group flights
- BCD Staff Member assistance (Subject to minimum numbers)
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- Flights, airline and airport departure and security taxes and any surcharges (fuel or otherwise) that may be imposed by airlines or government authorities
- Passport and visa fees (if required)
- Accommodation other than for the nights specified above
- Meals other than those specified above
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Gratuities and tips where acceptable
- Porterage of your bags at airports and hotels
- Items of a personal nature including but not limited to; drinks, mini bars, room service, laundry, Wi-Fi, spending money, additional sightseeing / tours and phone accounts
Arrive in Tokyo (own arrangements) where you will be met and transferred to your hotel where you will check in for your three-night stay.
This evening enjoy a welcome function with other travellers on our No-Frills packages.
This afternoon, take the local metro train to the International Stadium Yokohama for this evenings first RWC 2019™ semi-final.
If New Zealand finish first in their pool and then win their quarter-final, they will play in semi-final 1 this evening. If they finish second in their pool, but then win their quarter-final, they will play in semi-final 2 tomorrow evening.
semi-final one: Winner QF 1 v Winner QF 2 International Stadium Yokohama Kick-off 17:00
After the match return to central Tokyo by train and return to your Hotel.
The day is free to explore Tokyo, do some shopping and sightseeing. If you haven't yet, be sure to use your Hop On Hop Off bus tour voucher to see further afield.
This afternoon, take the local metro train to the International Stadium Yokohama for this evenings second RWC 2019™ semi-final.
semi-final two: Winner QF 3 v Winner QF 4 International Stadium Yokohama Kick-off 18:00
After the match return to central Tokyo and return to your Hotel.
After checking out of your hotel the next three days are your own to do as you wish.
Head to Fukuoka, spend time in Hiroshima taking in the enormity of the 1945 bombing or relax in Hakone not far from Tokyo but offering an escape from the big city feel.
Our team will be able to help you plan these days ensuring you make the most of your time in Japan, alternatively, these days are yours to fill as you wish.
Return to Tokyo and check into your hotel for your final three-night stay in Japan.
This evening you may like to head to an area known as the Golden Gai, a unique area full of small bars seating 10 - 12 people each. With over 200 bars in the area you are sure to squeeze in somewhere for a drink with the locals.
Today is free to relax and enjoy the sights of this great city and the build-up for tomorrow’s final.
Today, the culmination of four-years of planning and hard work for two of the World’s best rugby union nations will come to fruition. Will our New Zealand team be one of them and have the opportunity to create history? All will be revealed today in Tokyo at the Rugby World Cup 2019™ final.
This afternoon, take the local metro train to the International Stadium Yokohama for the final.
final: Winner SF 1 v Winner SF 2 International Stadium Yokohama Kick-off 18:00
After the match return to central Tokyo and return to your Hotel. Join in on the last evening of celebrations in Tokyo.
Today concludes the BCD Sports package in Tokyo.
If you are departing Tokyo today on a group flight a transfer is included; otherwise we suggest you utilise your SUICA card to travel to the airport. Alternatively, BCD Sports are happy to arrange private transfers at your own cost.
Note: Flights are not included in our no frills packages, group flights will be based on the flight which the majority of travellers are departing on.